Currently we are working with a unique and expanding business who offer management consultancy services to the regulated US market, led by a team of industry veterans, with core expertise in the digital space of the betting and gaming sector. Their business manages large scale changes, integrations and complex expansions.
As Head of Marketing you will responsible for driving all aspects of the marketing strategy and agenda.
Reporting directly to the CEO you will become an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team.
Day to day…
• Design, implement and own the marketing strategy
• Own and implement the event strategy to secure print and speaking opportunities across the industry to increase brand awareness
• Manage the social media strategy ensuring brand message is strong and consistent across all channels
• Work with the Director’s to define appropriate brand marketing budgets (media & production), ensuring spend is aligned to strategic and commercial goals ensuring transparency of planning and spend, and delivery of ROI and value for money
• Develop a data driven approach, reporting on analytics of all marketing campaigns
• Lead relationships with external agencies
• Own, manage and implement a CRM system
What are we looking for?
• A proven track record of managing a successful marketing strategy form design to implementation
• Extensive experience as a marketing professional within the iGaming industry with a network of contacts
• Experience writing and implementing successful marketing strategies in a fast paced and competitive landscape
• A leader who has an approach of constant improvement and passionate about building capability and developing others as well as yourself.
• Be a strong communicator who is approachable and highly visible, engaging and collaborating at all levels.
• Experience managing agencies to get the best results
• Excellent understanding of online marketing tools and best practice
• Experience of managing and influencing multiple senior C level stakeholders
• Expertise in B2B marketing
Bonus points if:
• You have exposure to the US market
• You have worked for an iGaming media company