An exciting B2B compliance company is looking for a Head of Engineering to join their technology management team. This individual will be responsible for the software development streams across all products and platforms and the management of the teams that deliver and maintain both.
The Head of Engineering will play a key role in helping the company achieve their goals this year as they launch with their clients in the iGaming sector in the US.
What will you do ?
● Play a leadership role as a key member of the technology management team, reporting to the CTO
● Oversee the management of all software delivery and its development lifecycle
● Recruit and mentor engineering managers and engineers
● Structure and resource development teams for maximum effectiveness
● Provide guidance and direction on design and architecture
● Ensure all teams are adequately resourced
● Assist in the evolution of our development methodologies and toolsets
● Contribute to the refinement and execution of our technology strategy
● Collaborate closely with our Product team to deliver value for our clients
● Work towards achieving ISO compliance
What are we looking for ?
● At least 3 years of experience managing cross functional engineering teams
● At least 12 years industry experience in specialist field
● A passion for delivering engineering excellence through process and best practice
● Constantly aware of system availability, performance, resilience and reliability
● Knowledge and experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage
● Ability to quickly analyse technical problems and identify a root cause.
● Working Knowledge of Java , Android SDK, iOS SDK , JS and AWS technologies
● Skilled communicator and effective listener
● Enjoy and thrives in a fast paced environment