Reporting to the Head of International Offices, this role is responsible new business sales across Latam region, identifying and generating product sales opportunities from new leads and selling additional products to existing partners.
This is a remote role – the candidate can be located in LatAm. Most preferable countries are – Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile.
Main responsibilities include:
• Develop an active sales strategy for the business, developing a general market overview focusing on market size, compliance requirements and competitor analysis.
• Actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing opportunity reviews, developing proposals and presentations, negotiating, and closing.
• Thoroughly research and understand a prospect’s business drivers includingcurrent status, issues, objectives, requirements, and decision-making process. Advise prospects on the best mix of products and services required to meet their business drivers.
• Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up to date.
• Attend meetings with prospects as required.
• Create and deliver highly polished proposals, presentations, contracts, and other documentation in support of the sales process.
• Respond to queries, tenders, RFPs, and other requests for information in a timely manner and ensure that all sales opportunities are fully captured and fully explored.
• Undertake product demonstrations to ensure key selling points (and features) are matched to identified client needs.
• Working in close coordination with product and service delivery personnel, lead and undertake regular partner/account planning meetings until the partner goes live.
• Participate in internal review meetings to ensure that partner performance improvement initiatives and developments are being prioritized and progressed as appropriate, communicating with, and managing partner expectations as required.
• Liaise with and keep informed other key business areas such as integration support, service delivery and product development so that Business Development plans and requirements are fully understood.
• Create monthly and quarterly forecasts on revenue/lead management and end of month reports on revenue and performance. Make recommendations to reduce any variances versus budget and provide additional timely feedback as appropriate.
• Work closely with the Marketing Department to develop campaigns to relevant prospects. Input into sales and marketing materials as appropriate.
• Fully understand competitor products and services (including strengths, weaknesses, and pricing) to pitch the company, and its products, with a clear competitive advantage.
• Maximize networking opportunities with regular use of conferences, events, and special interest blogs/forums.
• Ensure industry and market knowledge is kept up to date and relevant by researching and reading relevant news sources.
• Represent the company at appropriate industry events in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 3 years sales experience within the online gaming industry.
• Proven experience in negotiation of commercial contracts and building key partner relationships.
• Extensive Knowledge of the igaming industry.
• Knowledge of a sports betting product will be considered as an advantage.
• Own large networks and contacts of executive and decision-making personnel.
• Experience of creating commercial proposal and negotiating contracts.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Strong Networking and Relationship Building Skills.
• Ability to communicate to all levels of management internally and externally.
• Willingness to travel internationally (sometimes at short notice).
• Proven ability to problem solve and drive issues through a timely resolution.
• Excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to prioritize activities accordingly within a fast-paced changeable environment.
• The ability to think both analytically and creatively and always seek to identify solutions rather than problems.
• Result driven, extremely well organized, and self-motivated. Comfortable with working according to deadlines and strict targets.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Atlassian products.