BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Chief Product Officer for a leading sports data provider. The Chief Product Officer will be responsible for leading the product strategy including shaping and driving forward product vision, innovation, design and development.
The Chief Product Officer role would ideally be suited to a senior Product professional with a strong knowledge of the sports data industry and an understanding of sports betting.
• Work closely with the executive team to define, refine and ultimately improve the product strategy
• Create and build new products in line with company strategy
• Understand the potential of the current product offering and take ownerships of current and future roadmap ensuring this is in line with overall business strategy and objectives
• Strive for continuous product improvements, working with the team to optimise and perfect the product offering
• Monitor and ensure optime uptime, service, stability and scalability across the product portfolio
• Previous experience in a similar role within the sports data industry, ideally with a focus on betting
• Proven ability of delivering scalable products
• Ability to work across multiple products simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Analytically minded with the ability to interpret data and use this information to assist in decision making