Bettingjobs is working with a rapid growth Casino operator specialising in the crypto markets now seeking to expand their team with a remote based Product Manager.
● Manage the intake of feature requests across the company and help prioritize the product backlog.
● Aligns tasks with company priorities and ensures equal representation of these priorities in the product roadmap.
● Vet new requests with stakeholders and build detailed requirements, write user stories, and acceptance criteria.
● Responsible for daily management of backlog in JIRA, unblocking tasks, pinging stakeholders, and always keeping tasks moving forward.
● Reports recently released and upcoming product features to stakeholders and department leads.
● Evaluate competitor experiences and conduct market research.
● Suggest new product features based on research and analysis.
● Work with engineering, data science, and design to scope tasks and get level of effort estimations.
● Export workflow data and build reports and dashboards to inform product strategy.
● Lead meetings on behalf of the product with various stakeholders and department leads.
● Actively work to improve the product process and increase efficiency.
• Previous working experience in a similar position of Product Development for at least 4 years
• Practical experience within iGaming with strong Casino knowledge
• Knowledge of compliance frameworks
• Analytical and logical thinking with experience in agile environments
• Continual focus on the customer experience
• Deep understanding of strategy development, consumer insights and process mapping
• Technical background and experience with development advantageous
• Communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• Ability to thrive when working within a lean team