BettingJobs is working with a Specialist Entertainment Company providing Celebrities, After Dinner Speakers & Motivational Speakers as well as all types of Musical Entertainment including the best Party Bands & Tribute Artistes. They are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the London based team. The company has an enviable reputation in the world of entertainment for providing the very best performers for corporate events & private parties.
Location: London – hybrid working
You’ll be creating efficient end to end processes and strategy to support the successful delivery of social media marketing content, new community focused campaigns to support product launches and feature updates and partnering with the wider marketing team to drive brand and business goals around acquisition, engagement, and retention.
You’ll be using social listening and moderation tools to quickly identify and react to customers/potential new customers issues.
What You’ll do
• Create and execute the development of social media strategy
• Ensure the content plan is fully compliant in line with regulatory and compliance guidelines
• Lead all aspects of content development to ensure its relevant and engaging
• Work closely together with CRM, compliance, and customer service teams to ensure all social activity is aligned
• Offer interesting and exciting insights into various topics related to gaming and meta world as well as behind-the-scenes insights into our corporate culture
• Ensure timely delivery and publishing of content
• Identify and establish partnerships with celebrities, influencers, and entertainment media outlets to deliver reach and impact
• Produce social media reporting setting and supervising brand reach/impact, engagement, and customer satisfaction critical metrics
Who We’re Looking For
• 4+ years managing community development and social media
• Exceptional research, writing, and proofreading skills
• Experience in working for a global multinational and multi-location company
• Interest in technologies, start-ups and investments
• High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment
• Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
• Crisis management is a critical skill for the role
• Ability to work independently and set your goals
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
We are part of a collective of entrepreneurial marketers, designers, developers and data analysts who all share a passion for launching innovative new products & scaling growing businesses. It's a great time to join a talented and successful team as we are growing the organisation.
With lots of opportunities to get involved on projects at various stages of their lifecycle, you will be able to make direct impact and see products and businesses through from an idea to launch and its growth.