Bettinojbs is working with a leading iGaming operator seeking to expand their team with a proactive Game Integrity Product Owner to focus on the Poker-Product development. This is a hybrid position based either in the Malta or Leeds offices.
Reporting to the Game Integrity Product Manager you will liaise between business operations, product manager and the software developers, discussing business requirements and developer constraints, striking the right balance in between. You’ll oversee multiple phases of our Game Integrity projects which will involve discussing functionality requirements, writing detailed feature specifications, accompanying the entire development process, following that up with user acceptance testing and troubleshooting of tools if required. On top of that you’ll help identify risk and fraud patterns, and based on these patterns propose new methods, tools and strategies to identify said fraud.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• You’ll have a good understanding of the online poker industry, including some understanding of common fraud vectors, with proven investigation skills and attention to detail;
• You’ll have experience playing online poker and have an excellent understanding of poker strategy;
• You’ll be able to translate business requirements into detailed user stories suitable for the developers;
• You’ll be able to organise and prioritise the backlog of work items for the development team in coordination with the Product Manager
• You’ll will be able to troubleshoot tools or new features both in testing and production environments;
• You have the ability to work efficiently without close supervision;
AS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU WILL HAVE:
• Previous experience with Game Theory Optimal solvers:
• Experience working as a Product Owner, ideally in the gaming industry;
• Previous experience in Fraud or in Game Integrity is a plus
• Ability to work under agile environment;