One of our clients provides customers with an essential geolocation solution for global industries to ensure compliance of its products. The company is changing the global geo-location market by bringing innovation to an industry that has, to date, viewed geo-compliance as a utility. In addition to solving a regulatory obligation and providing geolocation security technology solutions to detect and circumvent cases of fraud, false data, spoofing and device tampering to comply with geo-compliance regulations. Their innovative platform utilises customer insight to identify acquisition and retention opportunities.
About the role- Technical Writer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, technically knowledgeable and analytical Technical Writer to join our team and drive the product. This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-growing organization in an influential role where, in strong collaboration with our clients, data scientists, engineers and designers, you will shape the future of our Company. This role requires a high level of skill, knowledge of the product target market and excellent level of English- a skilled wordsmith to work remotely with our colleagues across the globe.
You will work collaboratively and individually to produce high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our products by interpreting complex software information and translating this to a digestible and easily understood manual or ‘how to’ manual, brochure, report and/or article. The role is based in a continuous delivery environment and requires adaptability and working closely with tech colleagues as well as individually to time specific deadlines.
What you will be doing:
• Design and produce straightforward, detailed onboarding documentation for a technical audience
• Collaborate with tech colleagues to learn about specific products and processes
• Maintain the Company’s tone of voice at each customer touchpoint
• Partner with designers, product managers and engineers as the expert in communicating
• Continually assess and evaluate effectiveness of writing and understanding and make adaptions when required
• Craft clear, precise ‘how-to’ articles suitable for the target audience(s)
• Review and edit technical documentation
• Prepare release notes
What we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a tech environment in a similar role
• Degree in English Language or similar graduation certificate or diploma
• Working knowledge of interactions across Android SDK, iOS SDK, React & Web SDKs.
• A passion for creating great content and taking pride in your work
• Excellent communication skills, in all forms
• Ability to collaborate with tech experts yet work independently
• Native English Speaker
Our ideal candidate will also have:
• Knowledge and experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage
• A strong sense of ownership and accountability of the Company’s products
• Organized with excellent attention to detail
• A willingness to make decisions, exhibiting sound and accurate judgment
• The ability to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
• Work well under pressure and to time specific deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable in their work environment and with colleagues