A leading iGaming and Sportsbook affiliate company are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team.
The role can be perfromed as an employee in the UK, Ireland, Malta or South Africa, or remotely from anywhere in the world as a consultant.
The Senior Account Managers role is to create sustainable, long term partnerships with iGaming operators. In this position, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers. Additionally, you will be required to develop new business relationships with new brands and in new markets. You will be occasionally required to travel to meet these customers in Europe.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with iGaming/Sportsbook operators
• Managing a portfolio of accounts
• Generating new sales using both new and existing business customers
• Negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize our return on investment
• Analyse financial and sales performance
• Forecast sales performance
• Collaborate with sales, marketing and development teams
• Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly reports
• Manage multiple websites & work on own initiative
• Be a team leader – manage sales team members
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Experience with client-facing solutions
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Strong reporting Skills
• Good financial Acumen
• Experience with Excel
• Organisational Skills
• Able to deliver on Quarterly targets
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an iGaming related business.
• Proven track record of achieving targets
• Return on Investment Orientated
• Dedication to delivering good profit maximising solutions