Leading the iGaming business industry, one of our clients provides white label casino and full turnkey services to top brands worldwide.
Founded in 2006 they have grown in terms of both product line up and reputation having developed and produced the Casino Software for a multitude of Online Casino success stories. Currently, they provide over 1200 different Slots and table games to many white label and full turnkey partners with CRM, Retention, Processing, Payments and Support.
As a Director of Operations, you will need to provide leadership for the Operations department consisting of the following teams: Payments, Risk & Fraud. You will be responsible for improving the operational systems, processes, policies, practices, to support better management reporting, information flow, and organisational planning.
• Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
• Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
• Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
• Maintain and seek new strong relationships/agreements with third-parties (Institutions, Game & Payment providers, KYC and other vendors/suppliers) to ensure smooth procurement and delivery of products and services
• Responsible for the day to day management of the department to ensure it meets its financial, operating and performance objectives
• Develop an effective business model geared toward operational excellence
• Achieve a first-class customer experience by embedding quality and service
standards, analysing and resolving issues, identifying trends and recommending improvements
• Lead, mentor and develop direct repartees with a view to continual improvement to be the best in the industry. Identify any skills gaps in the department and undertake recruitment programs to support this
• Analyse market and regulatory requirements. Implement sound regulatory practices and maintain a compliance framework covering relevant legislative and business risks, while providing the highest client satisfaction possible;
• Maintain a positive work environment to attract, retain and motivate employees at all levels by promoting communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and problem resolution
• Act a point of escalation of customer issues and advising practical solutions.
• Assist with product development to improve overall member service, risk management, and department output
• Collaborate in the development and implementation of strategic business plans and budgets and contribute to setting best operational practices
Skills and Capabilities
• Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Outstanding communication and people skills
• Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
• Highly organised and very commercial, able to review financial information and input into operational budgets to promote profitability and able to evaluate overall performance.
• In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply
chain, finance, customer service etc.)
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
• This is not a IT operations role but being online gaming/platforms, IT operation
knowledge is useful.
• Fluency in English language verbal and written
• Strong initiative.