PPC Specialist (Swedish Speaker)
Malta or UK role - Marketing - Full time
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention - because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates' interest so that they apply for exciting jobs here.
Join us as our next PPC Specialist
If you enjoy working with an awesome team, commanding the online search power of industry leading brands, then you’re reading the right role! We’re looking for the ultimate performance driven specialist that offers data driven wordsmith skills to help us dominate the first page of search engines for our vast array of brands across.
You’ll work side by side with like minded specialists spanning the digital fields to deliver our brands’ messages to the right target audiences.
We think you'll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. Here, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading...
Your key responsibilities
• Planning and executing Paid Search campaigns. Manage daily operations, running optimisation, driving performance performance to target KPIs and budget management.
• Drive efficiency in Search spend to reduce our CPA/CAC while managing a flexible spend model based on customer contribution and LTV
• Execute keyword research, competitive analysis, search query mining and refining.
• Grow our PPC activity through test & learn methodologies and build strategies based off data-driven decisions and thoughtful analysis.
• Identify opportunities for additional traffic drivers and conversion rate optimisation.
• Helping develop the go-to-market strategy for new brands.
• Working closely with Google’s Paid Search team developing strategies and ensuring best practices.
• Measurement and reporting of PPC activity and communicating the paid search performance to your stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
• Fluent in written and verbal Swedish and English (mandatory)
• 1 or 2+ years experience leading Paid Search campaigns
• Expert in creating compelling ad-copy
• Google PPC Certification
• Experience using Automated Bidding Strategies
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to recommend landing page and campaign asset optimizations
• Ability to keep up to date with the latest industry news and opportunities
• Great communication and team player
• Microsoft Office Knowledge
What are the nice to haves?
• Experience in iGaming would be a plus
• Bing ads experience will be a plus
• Experience with Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Tableau would be a plus
• Experience with SA360 will be a plus
Great place to work
The company in short:
Founded in 2008, a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, the company is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. An international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from the company as a place of work?
We have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! We are known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking here as your next place of work.