Bettingjobs.com are working with a successful sportsbook and casino operator that accept payment in crypto who are looking for a Gaming Content Executive. Reporting to the Head of Casino, you will be responsible for developing, executing and evolving the content strategy for our client.
• Being accountable for game releases, roadmap management and game positioning.
• Building strong relationships with external game studio partners to ensure the steady development of mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Closely supervising competitors and market trends and ensuring product and offering is driven in the market
• Acting as the focal point for any regulatory changes for your market(s)
• Living on the site(s) you manage and reporting/following up on any issues you find
• Performance reporting for your games.
• Planning the release and promotion of new games in collaboration with key stakeholders in product, CRM and marketing and optimize based on performance data.
• Strong industry knowledge and expertise, especially in the areas of slots, live casino, gaming content and its suppliers, and iGaming in general.
• Skills in stakeholder management and persuasion, can get things done using both formal and informal methods.
• Self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a massive marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
• Analytical thinking, good attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
• Trend monitoring skills and experience.
• Customer focused and dedicated professional.
• Knowledge of the Japanese language would be a huge advantage