Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for a innovative sports betting company based remotely.
• Coordinate, drive and follow up Sales Process-related work with internal stakeholding function as relevant to turnaround leads to successful contracts.
• Proactively drive and manage the complete sales process from initial suspect/ prospect contact through to signed contract, and handover to key stakeholding functions as relevant
• Attend exhibitions and trade shows globally as relevant to promote company value propositions, network, and identify new business opportunities.
• Provide CEO and/or other stakeholders, with monthly reporting or as agreed from time to time
• Provide frequent knowledge sharing of market and business insight to internal stakeholding functions from time to time.
• Together with Commercial organization, prioritize funnel prospects, and optimize ways of working that will secure company strategic position, and desired ROI.
• Proactively identify, present, and promote All available value propositions in a professional and strategic manner, with the customer’s real needs in mind
• Understand business model dynamics, and necessary pricing strategy that maximizes customer commitment to drive revenues over contracted value propositions
• 2+ years’ experience of B2B sales within iGaming.
• 2+ years’ experience of managing a customer-facing team
• Strategic mindset
• Strong management skills
• Ability to influence key decision-makers at executive and C-level
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
• Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong organizational skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English