Betting Jobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino affiliate company within the iGaming industry that are looking for a Senior SEO Analyst for casino product to work remotely within Europe. They have offices in Barcelona and Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
You’ll be responsible for attaining better commercial rankings in highly competitive markets by contributing and implementing the SEO strategy for our products.
Collaborating with the Product Manager, Content Executives, and Outreach Specialists, you’ll be creating and executing the on-page and off-page initiatives that are required to accomplish the products’ goals.
The ideal candidate will have an established track record of ranking websites in competitive niches and has a wide knowledge of all main SEO aspects such as on-page optimisation, link building strategies, technical SEO, and building topical Expertise-Authority-Trust.
Experience in creating geo-specific SEO strategies would be a valuable asset for this pivotal role when it comes to reaching our ambitious goals.
The position’s core responsibilities cover identifying new opportunities, revising and implementing our strategy, and ensuring growth of our casino products portfolio.
The candidate we’re looking for will be able to understand and apply our core company values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset. These values are at the heart of everything we do, are vital for all roles found throughout the company and applicants must show how they have applied these attributes in their previous employment.
The Senior SEO Analyst will play a key role in the growth of our sports betting products, contributing to the SEO strategy of our products in close collaboration with the Product Manager.
In the first 12 months, you will:
• Get acquainted with our niche market casino products and become an expert of their competitive SEO environments
• Bring insights and make valuable SEO-related contributions to our product strategies, helping shape their futures
• Research and shape our content strategy in collaboration with the Product Manager and Content Executives
• Set and implement the off-page strategy for our niche casino products in collaboration with our Outreach team
• Ensure our casino products adhere to best-practice technical SEO requirements
• Achieve ambitious yet realistic organic growth targets for our casino products
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Ability to work office hours for a CET time zoned company.
• The candidate must embrace and promote the company’s core values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.