Reporting to the executive team, you will recruit and manage a team of affiliates for the iGambling/ iBetting side of our clients business and may support other business verticals, as required, and evolve their own affiliate network.
- Your role also requires partner engagement focused on SEO/PPC traffic and performance monitoring on a regular basis, while providing a proactive, positive, and constructive relationship with team members.
- As part of this role, you will be responsible for producing forecasts, budgets & KPIs.
- You will develop and maintain strong business relationships with affiliates and manage the resolution of affiliate technical, commercial, and operational issues as required, in line with direction from company management.
- You will be engaged in the creation and development of our own affiliate network.
- You will be key in reviewing the global Betting/Gambling segment of the affiliate program and provide suggestions to executive management on ways to optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis when applicable to implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
Who are we looking for:
- We are looking for a commercial thinker with strong negotiation and influencing skills someone who is used to delivering results.
- You should have a depth experience of working with SEO/PPC traffic and a proven track record of executing an aggressive affiliates growth strategy.
- You will need people management experience to oversee a team and to deal with the tasks this role has to offer.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience in Affiliate marketing 3+ years.
- Experience in building own affiliate network and team recruiting.
- Excellent communication skills, high level of responsibility and self-organization.
- Second language is strongly preferred (i.e. Spanish, Italian, Portuguese).
- Ability to solve arising difficulties promptly.
- Knowledge of main sources and specifics of different types of traffic.
- Willingness to be in touch with partners 24/7.