BettingJobs is working with a start-up online slot provider in the iGaming industry with a backing of a well-established Japanese game development company with a long history and a large presence in Japan.
We are teams of seasoned gambling professionals, talented designers, artists, and engineers and we are going to become a global trend-setter. Our global expansion starts from the teams of three different countries; Malta, Ukraine, and Japan.
We have knowledge of Japanese games / iGaming elements and experience of creating them, which we want to blend with popular trends of iGaming and introduce into the global market
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organisation that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages.
You will be leading a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering an amazing global user experience.
Don`t miss your chance to be the one who stands at the origin of the new global game provider! Join our multicultural team and be the one combining the best from the western and eastern gaming!
Objectives of this Role
● Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
● Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
● Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
● Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
● Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
● Efficiently and smoothly cooperate with development teams in other countries
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
● Contribute to the development of back-end and web front-end sides of the solution based on React/NodeJS technology stack
● Help the team in picking-up and further developing a new software product based on selected technology stack
● Communicate with the stakeholders and other project teams to ensure proper coordination, collaboration, and troubleshooting in the distributed code base and environments
● Be the lead of the project Scrum team
● Alongside you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable product to meet company's needs
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Desired experience and skills:
● 5+ years of experience with Node.js
● 5+ years of experience with Core Node.js packages like crypto, http, fs, cluster etc
● 3+ years of experience with Fastify/Express/Koa/Socket.io/Hapi
● 3+ years of experience with GraphQL
● 3+ years of experience with PostgreSQL
● 3+ years of experience with Redis
● 3+ years of experience with brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc)
● 2+ years of experience with Typescript
● Experience with Nginx
● Experience in writing unit and E2E tests
● CI&CD and Docker experience
● Network understanding & experience
● Experience with Kubernetes (k8s)
● Experience in result oriented teamwork
● Experience in the development of online slot games will be considered a plus
What we offer:
We offer competitive salary packages and provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to the Netherlands
You can also expect
● An agile and multicultural company
● Health insurance & Wellness Package
● Relocation assistance
● Focus on your growth and development