Our client is an industry leader in regulated iGaming, esports and sports wagering. Their primary mission is to make products that matter to casino operators and casino game players.
As Principal Developer/Technical Lead, you will be focused on building out casino games platform, increasing features and engagement tools. They will also be launching a whole series of new titles to add to their continuously expanding portfolio of games. The successful candidate will lead teams of frontend and backend developers in building proprietary RNG casino games (online slot machine games).
The role entails leading the developer team, developing & reviewing code, as well as architecting data so that it can be queried quickly through the back office.
The technology stack is Java/Groovy, Canvas on the front-end, and PHP for the admin interface. The two main game engines are written in Micronaut and Vertx frameworks, with all of the new games being built out in Micronaut.
● Java/Groovy (any JVM language)
● Experience developing casino games
● Management experience leading a team of 4 or more developers for 5+ years
● A polyglot developer who is happy to learn new skills and not afraid to get their hands dirty
● Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well independently
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
● PHP experience with the Laravel framework
● Experience with docker containers
● Experience with Jenkins