BettingJobs is seeking a Head of Performance Marketing for an exciting new gaming company based in Barcelona and Buenos Aires. Our innovative sports betting and casino games will rock your world. We have a burning desire to make gaming great entertainment and socially acceptable. We want it to be fun for our customers and our teams. The role is fully remote based with speaking Spanish as essential and will need to be prepared to work LATAM time zone.
We welcome passionate warriors and are currently looking for a Head of Performance Marketing (HPM).
The HPM is primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts. S/He is a person with a keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry and sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the performance marketing department.
The HPM drives the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. The HPM works closely with all marketing teams in target-setting as well as post-campaign evaluations.
Objectives and Responsibilities of the Head of Performance Marketing
Management: The HPM manages high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business’s online platforms.
S/He additionally ensures that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business’s guidelines, quality standards, and objectives.
Collaboration: The role of the HPM is a collaborative role and, as such, s/he collaborates with all departments, to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
In this collaboration, s/he builds in-house marketing automation for the purpose of enhancing the marketing department’s efforts. The HPM also ensures that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns.
Strategy: The HPM is also tasked with making efforts towards reaching as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels. In doing this, the HPM employs the use of online ads such as Adwords, SEO, etc. The HPM also plays a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
Analytics: The HPM is responsible for several analytical functions. S/he conducts research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns. At this capacity, the HPM also optimizes targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook in order to generate cost effective user actions.
Finally, the HPM develops reports on the performance of programs and campaigns as well as propositions for strategies and approaches.
• Development of a scalable, sustainable direct-to-consumer marketing program in a highly-segmented, omni-channel environment.
• Own the roadmap and define our overall strategy including data acquisition, audience segmentation, creative testing, customer journey optimization, etc.
• Manage various marketing campaign elements including creative brief development, production, targeting, list selection, fulfillment, tracking and pre/post analysis
• Builds milestones, matrices and test/control methodology using strong quantitative/analytical skills
• Demonstrates mastery in the implementation. This includes strategic thought leadership in medium, audience segmentation, dynamic content implementation, audience list management, production processes, and analytics
• Advances innovative operations that enables the transfer of data across databases and end points (including print vendors, digital onboarders, etc.) for integrating marketing execution
• Develops new perspectives and innovative approaches to elevate our data driven marketing programs.
• Leverages other team members with functional expertise to help shape these new strategies.
• Actively monitors performance and proactively manages optimizations
• Educates cross functional business partners about best practices
• Ideally +5 years of performance marketing management experience primarily focusing on setting up and optimizing campaigns within Google and/or Facebook platforms. Additional platforms and channels are a plus.
• Prior client-facing experience and strong experience with data analytics and building media plans.
• Preferably, a strong focus on the Google platform experience in building account structures and optimizing performance for Search Campaigns.
• Strong direct-response background driving relevant business results for clients and a thorough understanding of best-in-class practices in these tactics
• High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint / Google Slides.
• A passionate, tireless drive to succeed with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and being comfortable with the unknown.
• Exceptional attention to detail with sharp organizational skills and the ability to hit delivery deadlines.
• An inspirational leader of people and used to managing complex and innovation Performance Marketing strategies to a large audience base
• Experience in the use of sophisticated multi-channel marketing solutions with practical working knowledge of targeting, dynamic publishing, journey building, triggers, sequencing and a/b testing.
• You love all things data and are analytical in your approach. Significant experience in data planning is essential. You are data driven with an extensive track record in database marketing, profiling and segmentation.
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Experience of working with 3rd parties, e.g. design agencies and printers
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Used to interpreting and acting upon complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful and useful commercial information and make recommendations through both written and verbal reports/presentations
• Excellent presentation skills
We also expect you to embody our values:
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY – For your actions and progress, for our internal and external community
BE FAIR – Treat others like you want to be treated
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE – In your own performance and in ensuring the quality of our products and service
EMBRACE INNOVATION – Explore creative opportunities and love the unconventional
HAVE FUN – Make gaming great entertainment and our workplace exciting