Bettingjobs.com is working with a leading B2B games provider within iGaming, who are looking for a Live Casino Project Manager. You will be responsible for managing and executing complex cross-functional, multi-site projects within agreed scope and timelines.
• Develop comprehensive project plans that merge business requirements with company goals and coordinate with various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
• Proactively supervise and implement project plans to ensure the project is on schedule and on budget.
• Keep stakeholders informed of project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies.
• Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Coordinate and support project teams.
• Ensure quality assurance for project deliverables.
• At least 2 years of Project Management or related experience.
• Master at meeting deadlines and thrive when handling multiple projects at once.
• Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, process driven, and resilient
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
• Good ability to work remotely.
• Able to work in fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Degree level or higher education.
• Fluent in English.