This role is based in Lisbon, Portugal and is for a company within the gaming industry. The company is a global family of >25 well-known brands, they focus on growth and sustainability and will transform their sector for their players, themselves and the good of entertainment. The company's vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment.
The Head of Digital marketing is a critical role for the region and will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for their brands in the latam and Iberian region. Managing a team of 14, this role will work with senior stakeholders and country managers to optimise acquisition across digital channels such as SEO/SEM, Social media and Display.
• Create and implement the Digital marketing Strategy for the latam and Iberian region
• Develop Digital Marketing campaigns for each domain, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, ad words and display advertising
• Ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery across the whole digital marketing team, with a rigorous approach to managing work schedules and reporting on performance
• Share your experience and knowledge through coaching and developing your team
• Ensure first class reporting on campaign performance across all digital channels and assess against campaign goals (ROI, CPA and other KPIs)
• Optimize the digital marketing mix across the acquisition funnel to obtain the best CPA’s
• evaluate new technologies and stay up to date with new trends
Essential skills and experience
• 3-5 years Senior Digital Marketing experience within a large organization, preferably as Head of Digital or a relevant management position within the industry
• Track record of success managing a digital marketing team across affiliate channel, Display media, social media, PPC and SEO
• Extensive and up-to-date technical knowledge of the full range of digital marketing services, including SEO, content marketing, on and off page optimisation, link building, social media, email marketing, PPC, & conversion optimization
• Native in Spanish or Portuguese. Good verbal and written English are a must.
Competencies / behaviours
• Confident and clear communicator, able to demonstrable experience of engaging in conversations and building relationships with stakeholders at the highest level
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast‐paced environment.
• A solid understanding of digital marketing and across the industry including insights, measurement and best practice
• Experience in managing complex event production and event logistics
• Agency and third-party supplier management
Diversity and equal opportunities:
As a global employer, they are committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference, all for the good of entertainment.