A very successful sportsbook and casino operator from the European market are about to receive their Ontario license. This role must be based in Ontario and the company offer a work from home/hybrid model.
The Content Manager will plan and execute the brand’s content strategy throughout its various online and offline touchpoints, acting as a liaison with publishers, agencies and third parties and supporting all relevant communications of the local and international marketing teams.
This role is focused on a range of content-driven activities, with specific emphasis on optimizing the customer’s journey and its alignment across our communication channels, as well as ensuring the successful localization and contributing to the successful fulfillment of all content-related requirements throughout the organization.
● Plan and deliver the editorial calendar on a monthly basis to ensure on-time content delivery;
● Utilize all applicable content formats to share a unique content experience to members and
● Provide writing, editing and proofreading support for ad hoc copy requests for example new offers
or products, campaigns, newsletters and projects;
● Contact external partners (journalists, bloggers, influencers etc) with content distribution requests;
● Establish and develop good relationships with external partners;
● Monitor and report on published content;
● Work with local and International Marketing and Product teams;
● Ensure content’s alignment with the brand’s tone of voice and style guide, produce and/or provide
guidelines to publishers for native content creation;
● Data/ info mining for rich/ interactive content creation (stats/infographics, videos, trivia);
● Monitor competition;
● Act proactively on new ideas on content formats and distribution.
● Degree in Marketing / Communications / Media or other relevant fields;
● Native Canadian English speaker; Canadian French is a plus;
● Min. 3 years of agency/marketing experience;
● Ideally, have a background in sports betting content creation and/or experience in sports/online
● Strong understanding of digital/online technology and its application;
● Experience in content management systems (CMS) and SEO practices;
● Adeptness in working in a fast-paced environment;
● Self-motivated, flexible and a team-player.