Betting Jobs are working closely with an exciting sports betting data company who have offices in Central London. They are looking to add to their technical team with this .NET Software Developer role in their Client Services team.
Purpose of role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join our rapidly expanding Sports Analytics company based in London Bridge. As a developer within Client Services team, you will be working in a fast paced, delivery focused environment, playing a critical role in helping a young and fast-growing company to improve processes and drive the implementation of new technologies.
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages for Core Price Provision.
• Integrate with 3rd party services and API’s.
• Liaise with testing and platform team to ensure successful test and deployment of changes across a complex technical ecosystem.
• Liaise with customers and their integration team to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of products and service.
• Contribute to Agile development methodology within the team, high standards of development, reusable design patterns and release/deployment.
• Work with business owners and BA team to capture requirements.
• Drive the implementation of new technologies and establish design patterns to reduce technical debt and improve application performance and maintainability.
• Development experience with C#.NET or .NET Core.
• Strong data modelling/analysis skills.
• Experience/exposure to SOLID principles, TDD, microservice/message based architecture.
• Exposure to working in a customer facing/focused environment.
• Experience with public cloud services (AWS/Azure)
• Experience with concurrent development source control (GIT) and continuous integration (Azure DevOps Pipelines).
• Produce high quality and robust code meeting coding standards and industry best practice.
• Excellent presentation, documentation, time management, communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
• Strong problem-solving skills with a pragmatic and analytical outlook
• Experienced in the design and consumption of API technologies and thorough knowledge of RESTful services (JSON)
• Experience working in AGILE team environment
• A keen interest in American sports