An established global market leader is seeking a User Support Engineer (Microsoft). The role will be UK based, ideally between London and Oxford, or easily commutable.
• Primarily focused on supporting our teams of remote users based around the globe, with some physical support of UK-based team members
• Potential travel to UK-based (around London/Oxford) team members on average 1-3 days per month
• Experience managing a Microsoft-based team environment, based on Azure AD, Intune, MDM with Office 365
• Experience managing environments based on Microsoft Terminal Services an advantage
• Good desktop hardware support experience – specifying, ordering, onboarding new desktop/laptop equipment for team members – and troubleshooting failures/issues