Bettingjobs are working with an iGaming leader seeking a Senior Partnership Executive to join their Digital team in Malta.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in the modern offices.
As a Senior Partnerships Executive sitting within the Partnerships team, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and managing existing affiliates across all International products. Reporting to the Partnerships Senior Manager, the role will have responsibility for helping maintain our key relationships and reporting on performance whilst also helping within other areas of the team and business where required.
Why we need you:
• Manage and improve existing relationships with key partners helping to identify ways we can grow acquisition volumes and player quality.
• Work closely with the Partnerships Senior Manager on overall strategy and synergies
• Be the spokesperson for the team – required to present on the KPIs to senior stakeholders
• Identify new potential affiliates across International regions
• Help the team analyse, negotiate and implement affiliate deals
• Manage and implement the team’s roadmap and be accountable for projects you own
• Provide relevant and insightful reports to the Team and key stakeholders
• Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities
• Pulling reports through the internal affiliate software system to help guide data driven decisions
• Represent the brand at affiliate conferences or personal meetings with affiliate partners
• Ensure all partners are compliant and adhering to regulation guidelines
• Ensure creative assets are scheduled and provided correctly to affiliates. Be the team’s point of contact for creative and ad-server queries
• Must have knowledge of online marketing. Knowledge of other marketing channels including Social, PPC, SEO and Display beneficial
• A keen interest in the online gaming industry
• Must be analytical with a strong attention to detail (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, outstanding people approach and ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Enthusiastic and hard-working must be able to work unsupervised when required
• Strong desire to learn and improve digital marketing knowledge, willing to own up to mistakes made and learn from them moving forward
• Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, delivery and customer focussed
• Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
• Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
• Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
• Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
• Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
• Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
• Experience of using affiliate software (Net Refer, Income Access etc.) (Preferable, not essential)
• Prior knowledge or experience working in or with CRM teams (Preferable, not essential)