Betting Jobs are working closely with a very well-established iGaming brand who have offices in London, Malta, Stockholm and Gibraltar. They are looking to add to their Service Design team with this Senior Service Designer position.
About the Service Design team:
They are a new set up in the UX department with responsibility of playing a crucial role in clarifying business problems through driving a customer-first approach, where they strive to exceed our customer, regulator, and commercial expectations. Service Design will align closely with business to support shaping our business ideas by providing input of customer problems and opportunities.
As a Senior Service Designer, you'll be responsible for practically driving improvements to the customer experience. This role works across all other UX functions in order to support the direction of our business against specific goals across customer touchpoints. You will also help foster the idea of service design.
• Actively guiding the delivery of business critical or complex problems where service design is required
• Applying service design methodology and frameworks
• Helping find/support opportunities that are effective in delivering against our strategic goals
• Employing global best practice in service design to transform and benefit our experiences
• Aligning with other functional teams in UX to align for best experience driven delivery
• Supporting the Service Design management team to ensure key strategic initiatives are planned and delivered
• Ensuring holistic customer input is part of decision making
• Providing an appreciation of wider landscape is visible to teams focused on a granular objective
• Defining key elements of our service blueprints and ecosystems
• Illustrating multi-service journeys in pursuit of providing a seamless experience to users
You'll need the following skills and experience:
• Detailed experience in the practise of service design
• Working experience with service design related tools and their correct application
• Confidence in facilitating workshops across business functions
• Has experience scaling design frameworks to drive improvements to customer experience
• Experience supporting teams in applying the Design Thinking methodology to develop experiences in creative ways
• Can demonstrate, discuss and justify decisions clearly
• With support where needed, can digest and understand complex information
• Has ability to identify, refine, and simplify complex process and problems
• Confidence working with senior business stakeholders