One of the most exciting companies in the regulated Canadian Sportsbook market are looking for a Sponsorship and Partnership Manager.
Purpose of the role
The Sponsorship Account Manager will be working alongside the Sponsorship Manager on a suite of high profile sponsorship assets. Within their portfolio of assets, they’ll implement the sponsorship strategy, seeking to effectively utilise all rights and efficiently manage the budget. They will create integrated campaigns that appeal to existing and prospective customers ensuring every opportunity to promote the brand is maximised.
They will also work alongside the wider team to ensure that the company has an effective brand strategy that is consistent across all channels.
You will be responsible for:
• Take full responsibility for the performance of their portfolio of sponsorships
• Manage the day to day operational requirements of each sponsorship ensuring all rights are delivered, activated and tracked.
• Ensure effective management and planning of all sponsorship rights
• Regularly monitor and review the performance of each sponsorship adapting to improve results
• Work alongside Product, Brand, PR, Advertising, Digital and Content teams to identify new and innovative ways to integrate the product and content portfolio into sponsorship strategy
• Work with wider Brand, Marketing & Analytics team to identify new ways to integrate and use sponsorships as a catalyst for brand objectives.
• Search for new sponsorship opportunities (including influencer marketing opportunities) daily.
• Ensure activity is delivered within budget and continuously look for efficiencies
• Co-ordinate multiple projects and events simultaneously
• Assist in the negotiation and contractual processes of partnership and sponsorship deals. Make recommendations on new commercial opportunities as well as exit plans, where appropriate
• Create and work on a dynamic and ever evolving brand strategy
• Work with the content marketing team to oversee brand consistency across channels
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
• Proven experience of managing the rights of sponsorships
• Proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
• Devising & pitching activation ideas for consumer campaigns and events
• Excellent understanding of maximising televised or streamed brand visibility
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Demonstrable ability to overcome obstacles and be proactive in finding creative solutions
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Excellent analytic skills
• Ability to demonstrate strategic and commercial thinking in rights activation
• Experience in delivering & devising multi-platform branding & engagement strategies for sponsorships
It would be a bonus if you also had:
• Managing a major sport sponsorship
• An understanding of contractual and legal processes
• Experienced in writing detailed design briefs
• Interest in Sports Betting Industry
• An understanding of twitch viewership metrics and how to evaluate
• Knowledge of digital marketing processes
• Ability to secure and develop long-term sponsorship partners
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong proposal and presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Confident presenting skills with the ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to delegate effectively
• Strategic thinker and planner
• Confidence to achieve ambitious sponsorship KPIs
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment when undertaking large-scale, high profile projects.
• Proactive approach with the ability to work under pressure