Bettingjobs is working with one of the leading platform providers in the iGaming sector, seeking out a project manager in Central London.
About the role:
Project Managers are required to take ownership for the end-to-end delivery of various projects,
collaborating with the business to understand priorities, and requirements, so that workstreams are
planned effectively and are responsive to changing business needs.
The postholder will be required to take ownership of multiple concurrent projects of varying
complexity, such as:
• Implementation of new client sites.
• Implementation of client driven change requests.
• Delivery of new, bespoke, products.
• Delivery of upgrades to existing bespoke products.
• 3rd Party Integrations; ranging from internal back-office systems, product integrations, 3rd
party Payment integrations and 3rd party platform / software integrations.
• Delivering projects to meet the changes in compliance / certification guidelines across
multiple jurisdictions and territories.
• Taking ownership of full project life cycle from inception to deployment and post deployment
• Concurrently managing multiple projects.
• Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks and ensure Project delivery within Time /
Budget and quality assurance.
• Managing all project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
• Managing stakeholder / management expectations.
• Management of 3rd Party providers.
• Ensure project reporting and admin is up to date and project status and reporting is always
• Assist with any other reasonable tasks within the context of the role/team/department as
specified by the line or authorised manager.
Essential (must have):
• Knowledge of the best practices for project management, including an appreciation of both
waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies, and the ability to apply them appropriately
• Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with
various departments and stakeholders, and ensure expectations are aligned.
• Strong IT orientated skill set
• Managing 3rd Party providers and technical development resources.
Desirable (nice to have)
• Experience within an online gaming environment