Bettingjobs are working with a large and well-known gaming business in the Manchester area who are looking to expand their technical department.
• You will work closely with the other Senior Leadership team members to improve delivery accuracy and team productivity, be an advocate for successful change and help drive a culture of Continuous Improvement in collaboration with your colleagues in the Senior Leadership Team.
• You will manage all external or cross programme dependencies. You will highlight any risks and produce plans to mitigate them.
• You will take the lead on enhancing our Programme and Project lifecycle, ensuring that a blended approach to delivery is handled by implementing best practices based on complexity and size.
• You will align delivery with Product prioritisation to achieve business growth targets whilst continuing to enhance our internal platform through Technology roadmaps.
• You will ensure communication and reporting from the delivery teams is consistent, clear, concise, and correct. You will be accountable for reporting to the CEO and Group Board.
• You will manage our team of Programme Managers, Agile Project Managers and Project Coordinators, ensuring they have clear objectives linked to the organisation’s strategy, helping them develop personally and achieve their career goals.
• You will be a pragmatic problem-solver, driving process improvements, enhancing ways of working and understanding the value of measuring outcomes to pave the way for successful and predictable delivery.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
• You will have demonstrable experience leading a flexible, fast-paced and well-governed delivery function, successfully managing multiple programmes of work across software development, infrastructure, and data projects at a similar scale.
• We are not wedded to one delivery methodology, so you will need to have experience of waterfall and agile and a pragmatic approach to applying the proper process for a particular project.
• You will have experience managing multi-million pound budgets for a digital business operating in a 24/7/365 environment.
• You will have managed teams with members of different levels of experience and be able to demonstrate where you have developed teams and individuals.
• It would be desirable if you have worked in the gambling or another highly regulated industry.