Marketing Optimization Manager - Gaming
Our client has an exciting opening for a Marketing Optimization Manager who will join an international team of marketing professionals. You will be working in a creative and dynamic environment and for one of the biggest companies in the gaming industry. The role will be reporting to the Head of Product Marketing.
About the role
As a Marketing Optimization Manager you will take ownership of the analysis and the reporting on campaigns and promotions, and you will be responsible for the assessment of the value returned by our CRM marketing investment. You will define and implement measurement strategies to produce meaningful and actionable insights, as well as identify opportunities to improve campaign performance.
You will be conducting pre-campaign analysis and providing cost estimations to the gaming campaigns team, which will assist in their effort to deliver engaging promotions that drive player value. You will also be expected to perform post-campaign, as well as various ad-hoc, analyses, and deliver customer insights and recommendations for improvements. This role will be reporting to the Head of Product Marketing.
● 3+ years of experience in a data analytics role, ideally in CRM analytics
● Excellent understanding of KPIs, business processes and data context
● Strong presentation skills; ability to transform complex facts and figures into plain English that can be easily understood.
● Self-driven and reliable but also a good team player.
● Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
● Fluent English up to business standards.
● Online gaming experience will be a plus.