We are currently looking for a Head of Casino with the ambition to offer the best Casino games to our client’s customers. As the Head of Casino, you report directly to the Managing Director and play an essential role in running a successful casino product.
• Responsible for the Casino and Live Casino product portfolio (lobby) and organization of the game offer on the website
• (Re)negotiating contracts with existing and new game suppliers
• Responsibility for testing and putting new games live in collaboration with their platform provider
• Daily monitoring of player behavior and product results to ensure players are correctly tagged based on their behavior
• In close collaboration with marketing and CRM, create and direct the planning of supplier events to be published, pushed and promoted
• Collaborate with the marketing and CRM teams to create the best offers and campaign calendar for the casino customers in the Swiss market
• Responsibility for ensuring that the site is always up-to-date and maintained for casino functionalities and game offerings.
• Prepare monthly and weekly reports with clear insights into the performance and developments of casino products
• Work closely with product and operations teams to ensure site experience and customer journeys are consistent.
• Evaluate and improve new functionality and features in the casino product.
• Training colleagues about the casino products and the contact person for casino related questions.
• Regular analysis of competitors' activities related to product development, promotions and positioning
• 5+ years of demonstrable relevant work experience in the online gambling world
• A passion for casino product to provide the best gambling experience on the market
• Good knowledge of the online gaming market, product range and local game preferences in the Swiss market
• Highly motivated with the ability to self-manage and steer to consistently achieve challenging goals within a rapidly changing industry and dynamic organization
• Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively in different teams
• A very strong analytical ability and sharp on the details
• Experience in influencing and advising senior management and improving online products and services
• Ability to take responsibility, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
What is offered:
• Competitive Salary based on experience
• Attractive employment conditions in Geneva with a very good infrastructure and a high quality of life;
• A team with professional and passionate colleagues in an entertaining and stimulating environment;
• An experience in a fast growing and ambitious company;
• Professional stability and job security.
• Advantageous social benefits.
• Free meals and low-cost parking pass.