A very successful European iGaming and Sportsbook operator are launching in the regulated Canadian Market.
As a member of the Canada team, reporting to the local Country Manager, you will be responsible for planning local marketing objectives, developing respective strategies for achieving targets, and executing and supervising tactical action plans in order to bring the strategy to life.
● Define the marketing targets (e.g. site traffic volumes, new unique visitors, new registrations, new first active customers, depositors, conversion rates, CPA and player value overall and per channel) for the market in alignment with the country manager and derived from the overarching financial KPIs
● Develop tactical action plans from the strategic framework to achieve the defined targets: brand positioning, strategic media approach (media type, media channels, media formats), and strategic campaign planning
● Derive from strategic framework tactical action plans across the various communications touchpoints to be covered (ATL, BTL, digital, on-site)
● Develop and localize together with external creative agencies all creative material (TV, ATL, BTL, digital, on-site) to be used in marketing ensuring optimum compatibility between creatives and local target group characteristics
● Propose, implement, monitor & report on the marketing budget; ensure the market stays within the defined budget
● Work closely with HQ product development teams to further adapt and develop all products & services to meet local market high standards & requirements.
● Coordinate and supervise local and central content teams to ensure the best quality & consistency of any inbound & outbound communications conveyed to prospects and visitors of our site
● Monitor, track and evaluate all marketing activities and report KPIs of channels and campaigns (TV/ ATL, digital, on-site) to ensure targets are achieved or tackle identified areas of under-performance to put those back on track, respectively
● Monitor & report on competition and their activities regarding communications, product, and compliance areas; conduct market and media research, and co-ordinate with headquarters in rolling out global market research initiatives
● Manage local & global agencies and third partners for the execution of the regional campaigns/communications plan.
● Develop & negotiate business proposals and deal with external partners and media groups.
● Create reports and analyses for the country manager with whom the marketing manager will
closely work with as well as for further senior managers
● Ensure that all marketing activities are compliant with local regulations
● Lead and develop a local marketing team; represent the market in internal meetings and external
● Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a relevant field
● Fluent in English, French is a plus
● Min. 4 years of experience in a marketing manager position in the online world; experience in the
online gaming industry is a plus
● Business orientation and understanding, entrepreneurial attitude and spirit
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
● Be inspired by designing and executing new creative projects that ultimately drive KPIs and help
achieve the defined targets
● Hands-on mentality and proactive approach; likes to work in teams.
● Likes to take initiatives and accepts ownership and leadership, ability to push projects efficiently
● Strong communications skills to convey targets, actions, plans and inspire others to deliver the
● Willingness to strongly familiarize oneself with regulatory requirements and ensure that all
activities are compliant with local regulations