A fast-growing B2B iGaming procider are looking for a Java developer who will join our team and work on multiple client projects which require enhancements or set up from scratch. You will be part of a talented software team that works mission-critical applications. The candidate we’re looking for will be able to understand and apply our core company values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.
· Supporting core system developing.
· Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Supporting clients with integration support:
o Writing programs which involve performing ETL tasks on the data stream provided by the customer, along with unit and integration tests.
o Q&A regarding implementation details of the ETL task.
o Technical operations tasks.
· Supporting core team with building a new set of APIs and assist in automation of API testing.
· Support operations in finding and resolving critical issues.
· Participate in resolving technical debt and bringing older code up to current standards.
· Develop and maintain internal documentation for key systems and services
Experience and skills:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Patterns.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience with Java.
• Good understanding of SQL.
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Professional attitude and ability to deliver completed tasks to meet tight timelines.
• Good English skills (spoken and written English).
• Experienced using Java 11.
• Experience and understanding with test-driven development.
Fluency in the English language, written and spoken
We're looking to expand our team locally and you ideally already be living in Malta or willing to permanently relocate. You must be able to acquire a work permit for Malta which is part of the European Union.