A very successful iGaming B2B provider are growing out their technical team in Malta.
· Supporting core system developing.
· Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Supporting core team with building a new set of features and assist in automation of testing.
· Support operations in finding and resolving critical issues.
· Participate in resolving technical debt and bringing older code up to current standards.
· Develop and maintain internal documentation for key systems and services
Experience and skills:
• Good understanding of CSS (Sass, Less, …) and HTML
• Experience working with a NodeJS environment and NPM packages
• Experience with using Handlebars, SCSS
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Patterns.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Professional attitude and ability to deliver completed tasks to meet tight timelines.
• Good English skills (spoken and written English).
• Experience testing with POSTMAN
• Experience and understanding with test-driven development.
Fluency in the English language, written and spoken
We're looking to expand our team locally and you ideally already be living in Malta or willing to permanently relocate. You must be able to acquire a work permit for Malta which is part of the European Union.