BettingJobs are working with a successful sportsbook and casino operator that accept payment in crypto. They are looking for a Japanese and English speaking Customer Support Agent to join their team in their Malta office in St Julians. Apply today for a confidential discussion. The role would consist of day shifts, nightshifts and weekends. You will need to be a native Japanese speaker and also speak english.
The company’s rapid expansion to-date has been driven by a world-class engineering team, we’re
now seeking to recruit a similar level of highly motivated customer support agents who will
contribute to the company’s exponential growth by delivering exceptional customer experiences and
support to customers in numerous regions . Support is delivered multi-channel through live chat or
email 24/7. A basic level of technical knowledge is required as is excellent communications skills
both written and verbal. A full induction course, as well as ongoing support is offered to all new
starters to ensure success in the role.
What will you be doing?
• Handle internal and external written communication, which is in English
• Work within a small, highly efficient team to ensure that our customers get the best
customer experience possible.
• Provide support to customers via Live Chat and Emails in Japanese and english
• Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assist them in using the various
services and products offered.
• Drive brand loyalty through a personalised customer experience.
• Pragmatically resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
• Correctly escalate issues to internal teams.
• Develop our Customer Support department by sharing knowledge, contributing to team
projects and finding new and innovating practices to benefit the business.
• Drive business success and act as the voice of customers by providing feedback and
How will you be measured? •
-Customer satisfaction scores
• Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication) •
• Product knowledge
• Team contribution and extra tasks
What have you done?
• You have developed excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You understand the value of being an excellent team player
• You can demonstrate experience of complex problem solving
• You’re responsible and reliable
• Ideally at least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
• Can work well in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is an essential skill •
An interest in learning more about the online gambling industry
• Ability more important than experience, but candidates need to be determined and
ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
• Managed queries through multiple customer service channels, e.g. email, social media, in
app chat, phone
• Comfortable resolving customer problems in a timely manner
• A desire to continuously challenge and grow as an individual.
• Experience working in the gambling industry or with bitcoin not mandatory but is considered
• Must have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and
written, in English and Japanese
• You identify with our company values