Bettingjobs is working with a rapid growth iGaming operator with specialty in crypto who are now seeking to expand their international team with a remote based Compliance Assistant.
The product offers an exceptional gaming experience for players run by some of the most experienced people in the industry, with an all-round brilliant team. However, with fast growth always comes huge responsibility. Past iGaming experience is required for this role.
Working hrs of 10am-6pm [PST] Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun, Monday. Fully Remote with strong preference to those based in America.
What will the job entail?
● Reviewing and approving of KYC player documentation.
● Assistance with AML Screening ( PEP, Sanction and watchlist data) of players.
● Assisting with the identification, documentation and mitigation of players entering the site from restricted territories.
● Correspondence with players requesting relevant information to satisfy our compliance checks ( templates have been created for this).
● Maintenance and upkeep of internal spreadsheets/databases which cover players that have been banned/locked and KYC request sheets
● Interpretation and action of players that are subject to review through company Fraud Software.
● Assistance and liaison with Support and VIP Team with respect to day to day compliance related responses from players.
● Assistance with VIP Compliance sign off process.
● As the job progresses, working to identify and mitigate common and new money laundering techniques.
What skills will the job require?
● Attention to detail ( it's important to attend to the details while maintaining a view of the big picture!)
● Communication skills (Written and verbal communication skills are essential both with internal members of staff and with external users. We are usually responsible for drafting messages/ emails to external players that the support team send)
● Ability to interpret and use common sense ( Crypto is a crazy world, although we have guidelines set by the license itself together with our internal policies, it's important to be able to work through the grey areas too and use judgement when necessary)
● Ability to prioritize and time manage ( there will be set daily tasks for part of the day but the for part of the day the job will require you to self manage and work on the tasks that are the most important)
Understanding of crypto currency
• At least 1 years experience within iGaming with knowledge of online Casino would be preferred
• Knowledge of AML, KYC and EDD best practise
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with other departments and with clients.
• Have proven organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure.
• Have excellent attention to detail and have strong written and oral communication skills.
• Be discreet when dealing with confidential requests.