BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Assistant for a market-leading sports betting company. With operations across the globe, they are experiencing a period of significant growth and are looking to add to the team.
The Trading Assistant role would be ideally suited to an individual with a strong knowledge of sports betting with high attention to detail. This role is key in the successful operation of the Sportsbook product and the successful individual will be required to work efficiently and accurately throughout.
This position could be well suited to a recent graduate looking to begin a career in sports betting.
• Ensuring specific sportsbook content is displayed correctly and available to customers
• Quality assure Sportsbook product and offers to ensure that the offers reflect the trading strategies
• Assist in the management of data feeds and set up sportsbook content
• Follow trading processes and governance accurately to ensure excellence across trading operations
• Liaise with traders, partners and suppliers in a timely and professional manner to ensure that the trading operation runs smoothly
• Administer, input and amend data as required and always with a high degree of accuracy
• Administer process requests as required and following process instructions
• Manage and contribute to prompt incident resolution, following the direction of the Trading Operations Manager
• Communicate proactively and effectively with traders and partners to ensure trading quality
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Great communication skills – able to explain issues clearly to different stakeholders
• Enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Excellent sports betting knowledge
• Have a passion for sport and be keen to learn more about how online betting and trading teams work
• Keen interest in operational and process excellence
• A strong analytical approach; highly numerate with good mathematical skills
• Be able to thrive and perform under pressure
• A team player who can also drive results as an individual
• Great organisation and administration skills
• Flexible approach to working hours, working during evenings, nights and weekends as required