BettingJobs are working with a new technology business based in Romania, they have clients in the online casino space including a crypto focused brand. They are searching for a Data Engineer to join their team, apply today for a confidential discussion.
We have a successful track record in advanced e-commerce and blockchain solutions. We have evolved to create an environment for talented people in engineering, marketing and customer support within a product mindset to work with brands who want to redefine what makes a great customer experience. We are always on the lookout for exceptional and talented individuals who can support this mission.
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of automated environment and good data, also insights, dashboards and presentations to organisational stakeholders as well as to the development and maintenance of the data platform.
Reporting to the Director of Growth you will proactively work with Acquisition, Promotions and Customer Service teams to support and enable the business to meet their KPIs and other deliverables. The successful candidate will be adept at stakeholder management and is able to leverage both technical skills and a collaborative mindset.
• Enable and support data driven decision making across the business by driving analytical projects through to delivery and embed them into the organization
• Work closely with the stakeholders to identify and refine the business questions and provide fact-based answers
• Encourage data adoption via presentations and show & tell
• Design, implement and maintain DW replication and load processes - dimensional modelling
• Develop, implement, and maintain an automated process of data loading process in an incremental step, with an entire process of monitoring everything
• Develop dashboards and visualizations
• Leverage problem-solving skills and adapt to evolving priorities
• 4+ years experience working within a BI or data warehousing environment or as a data developer
• Experience manipulating data using Python, working with different type of libraries like pandas, boto3, json, awswrangler, logging, datetimes, psycopg
• Having a good understanding of OOP
• Good understanding of AWS data related services (Lambda, Redshift, S3, Data Pipelines, Cloud Watch, Step functions)
• Working in a structure development way using design patterns
• Experience in creating/maintaining data landing and transformation processes, strong SQL skills
• ML is a plus
• Docker knowledge is a plus
• Git/BitBucket repository is a good to know
• Experience with building visualizations in Tableau is a plus
• Good communication skills, and experience explaining technical projects to senior and non-technical audiences
• Gaming Industry Experience is a plus
• Familiarity with the Agile approach
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• 25 days of holidays
• Learning and development tailored to your career path
• Full health and dental insurance
• Meal tickets
• Other benefits including fitness, wellbeing and other recreational activities
• Flexible working arrangements