Our client has an exciting opportunity as a Conversion and Cross Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for optimising the conversion funnel from landing page to First Time Deposit. Focused on optimising the customer flow from initial click, through registration to deposit and all the drop-off points in between. Driving the outbound and onsite conversion strategies with the CRM team, acquisition team and development to constantly improve the customer journey funnel metrics through A/B testing and innovative enhancements.
A dual roll also including the responsibility for driving the Cross Marketing strategy across the group brands, managing customer touchpoint triggers and segmentation of the base to achieve optimal results and value extraction. This will also cover multi-channel comms and bonus strategies, automation of customer journeys and out-the-box thinking to drive customer engagement.
• 3 years plus experience in CRM and CRM team management of a casino business
• Experience in core Customer Segmentation and value extraction strategies
• Excellent analytical acumen with the ability to interrogate numbers.
• Strong organisational skills with experience managing multi-channel comms strategies across multiple brands
• Proven track record of customer lifecycle automation and journey planning
• Experience in A/B testing and optimising player journeys
• Comfortable creating and innovating new promotional campaigns and calendars targeting customer behaviour changes
• Outstanding appreciation of the key Casino KPIs to measure successful campaigns / overall KPIs to drive business growth across the player base.
• Competent with Casino Content management processes to optimise the customer experience
• Robust understanding of dynamic email template creation to aid automation and personalisation.
• Greater depth of knowledge of techniques to ensure optimal inbox delivery rates
• Experience using different customer communication channels including SMS and mobile push notifications
• Logical, pragmatic and with a strong attention to detail.
• Comfortable optimising campaigns based on performance
• Gathering learnings and competitor insights and incorporating these into campaigns
• Able to report back to and work effectively with stakeholders to improve the casino offering.
• Working closely with the BI team to define and brief in a reporting suite to aid the business insights / optimisation and day to day operations.