Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming operator now seeking to expand the Malta team with a North American and European Sports trader for Live markets.
Controlling and pricing markets for increase profitability while managing our financial risk.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Customer analysis;
• Monitoring all aspects of the sporting events for potential problems and inefficiencies in the algorithms;
• In depth research of the assigned market - that includes but is not limited to: outside betting markets, sport analysis, wager analysis and customer analysis;
• Providing feedback to management about ideas on how to improve the assigned task - this includes but is not limited to: new strategies for risk management, new product offerings, improvement to current product offerings, improvement on existing tools.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Accurate and fast mathematical skills;
• Ability to multi-task effectively;
• Ability to quickly make proper decisions based on incomplete available information;
• Fluency in written and spoken English;
• Analytical, conceptual, and problem solving abilities with attention to details.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Sports enthusiast;
• Experience thinking in terms of probability - such as advanced math training or relevant job experience;
• Experience in programming (any language) would be a plus but not a requirement.