BettingJobs.com are seeking a Junior Sports Trader for a leading London-based Sportsbook. Working within a well-established team the Junior Sports Trader will take on responsibility for ensuring optimum sportsbook performance with a specific focus on US Sports.
This role would be well suited to a recent graduate looking with a strong work ethic, passion and enthusiasm for sports with strong analytical and mathematics skills. The ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge of US Sports.
• Assisting the Trading team in the development of the Sportsbook offering
• Responsible for the pricing and trading of all assigned events
• Evaluate products to improve performance and profitability.
• Ensure timely and effective communication of all betting activity
• Manage and adhere to key event processes and information
• Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills
• Excellent sporting knowledge
• Strong knowledge of American Football, Basketball, Baseball and Ice Hockey would be preferred
• Flexible to work shifts in line with US Sporting event
• Strong general IT skills, including advanced level Excel
This role will be home-based within the United Kingdom with the opportunity to visit the London office when required. The successful candidate will be required to work shifts in line with US Sporting events.