Our client has an exciting opportunity as a Full-Stack Web Developer. The candidate will have the ability to understand the business requirements and will be able to translate them into a working solution within the specified deadlines. As a Full-Stack Developer, it doesn’t mean that you have necessarily mastered everything required to work with the front-end or back-end, but it means that you are able to work on both sides and understand what is going on when building an application.
HTML/CSS (5+ Years):
● Semantic HTML Knowledge.
● Understanding of CSS preprocessors and how they work. SASS is one example.
● CSS Media Queries & Mobile First approach
● Bootstrap Framework
● Write HTML & CSS from scratch
● Understanding of Functional Compositions, Events & Using the Console
● React Library
● ES5 & ES6 Features
● jQuery & jQuery UI
PHP (Object-oriented) (3+ Years):
● Web Services integration (SOAP/REST)
● Web Application Security
● Sessions & Cookies manipulation
● htaccess knowledge & experience
● Understanding of Lavarel Framework or similar
● Variables, Arrays, Functions & API’s integration
● Understanding & Experience with Versioning Control
● Chrome Developer Tools
● Sublime or similar IDE
● Adobe Suite Applications
● FileZilla or similar FTP clients
● Node Server (Bonus)
● Apache Server
●Developing standard SEO ready applications
● Understanding how standard SEO works
● MySql Support & Integration
● Local Browser Storage
● Take ownership of the development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
● Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
● Design and implement solutions based on server and client-side framework components
● Translate requirements into solution design architecture deliverables
● Good analytical skills, creativity and logical thinking to reach a solution.
● Good teamworking skills.