Our client is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming testing laboratory in the world. They have been serving the gaming industry for over 38 years.
They are looking for an experienced compliance professional to join their commercial team - ideally someone with experience in heavily regulated iGaming jurisdictions.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager who will be expected to build lasting relationships with B2C betting and gaming operators and B2B suppliers across multiple jurisdictions. Using extensive industry contacts the BDM will need to identify sales opportunities within the market and present a compelling solution to prospective customers in order to close deals.
• Develop sales forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
• Analyse market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
• Be aware of in-depth compliance requirements for the platform and products within each territory
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Determine and understand customer requirements and match the Company’s products and services to them
• Develop and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy
• Oversee and develop the sales pipeline, drive revenue growth from our core markets diversifying into new markets
• Ensure a strong presence at all viable trade shows and events
• Work with VP of Business Development on the overall strategy with regards to entry into new jurisdictions
• Help define the key USPs of the offering versus competitors and employ that in the marketing strategy
• Ensure a smooth set up and on-boarding process, with a good handover to the internal compliance team
• Analyse competitor’s activity in the market and develop plans accordingly.
• A commercially minded businessperson with a strong network of contacts in gaming
• An in-depth knowledge of multi-jurisdictional gaming compliance regulations
• Solid PowerPoint and presentation skills
• Driven and goal orientated
• Ability to travel internationally
• At least 7 years of experience in the online gaming industry with a focus on B2B
• Ability to collaborate with teams and build positive relationships across groups of various functions
• Strong negotiating acumen
• Excellent project management skills and a deep knowledge of sports betting and gaming.
• A strategic mind-set