BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Quantitative Analyst for an established sports betting operation as they look to grow the existing team.
As Quantitative Analyst you will be responsible for building and maintaining solutions to support the company’s trading technology tools and systems. This will focus on the implementation and refinement of sport trading models to enable the delivery of robust pricing solutions across a number of sports.
The Quantitative Analyst role would be well suited to an individual with excellent mathematical skills and a strong understanding of sports betting models developed in a professional working environment.
• Build, implement and maintain new and legacy predictive models based on sound mathematical principles.
• Work with the senior members of the team and Product to understand requirements for trading systems.
• Adhere to coding standards of the team.
• Demonstrate technical skills and abilities with technologies.
• Create models for automated sports applications
• Researching new developments to improve the Sportsbook
• Collating suggestions from traders and other departments on improvements to the Sportsbook
• Competitor analysis
• Educating trading and other departments on new releases
• Prioritize requirements according to product features delivered.
• Work with delivery partners to ensure timely delivery of technology.
• Previous experience in sports modeling or quantitative sports betting role.
• Degree in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or equivalent (Master level is a plus)
• Strong knowledge of probability theory, stochastic processes, numerical methods and statistics.
• Analytical minded, able to understand and overcome technically complex challenges.
• Strong knowledge of statistical programming languages such as R, Python, Julia or Matlab
• Hands-on experience with OO programming languages (C# would be a plus)
• Awareness of software development best practice
• Excellent communication