An exciting sportsbook who are entering the regulated Canadian market are looking for a Social Media Director to join their growing team. The company have a number of exciting and exclusive partnerships with Canadian leagues and media partners, that will be leveraged in order to drive customer acquisition.
This role can be based remotely in Canada, US or Europe - the candidate must have a strong knowledge of both North American sports and European sports.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for codeveloping and implementing the company's social media strategy through various channels while working closely together with the company's general management. The company is currently in the process of rebranding their product, and this role would play an integral part in pushing forward the development of their new media strategy.
• Proven marketing experience on the following social and collaborative platforms : YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram, TikTok and Discord.
• Proven experience in the Canadian/US market and excellent sporting knowledge
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Hard working, organized, social, punctual and self-motivated
• Being aware of competitors and willingness to keep up to date with relevant industry knowledge