We are currently working with a well-recognised global sports betting and gaming brand as they seek to hire a Cyber Security Manager. Most notable for their multiple brand partnerships and sponsorship. The company have offices throughout Asia and Europe, offering both office-based and remote working options, so if interested do please get in touch to discuss further.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the Cyber Security program which aims to assure the availability, integrity, resilience and confidentiality of online products and services by continuously detecting, responding and mitigating Cyber threats (DDOS, Layer 7 Automated attacks, API abuse, Advanced Persistent threats, Malware).
• Responsible for managing the Cyber threat management program by gathering Cyber threat intelligence on relevant threat actors, tracking their techniques and methods and periodically reporting on the company’s threat exposure to senior technical and business stakeholders
• Responsible for managing the cyber vulnerability management program by continuously identifying technical vulnerabilities in products and services, working with relevant technical stakeholders in the Infrastructure and development groups to mitigate them, and reporting on the effectiveness of the program to senior technical and business stakeholders
• Responsible for the Cyber Incident Response program by continuously enhancing security logging, monitoring and alerting techniques with the external SOC, developing standard operating procedures for incident response within internal teams, and facilitating incident response drills and red team testing to measure the effectiveness of the program.
• Responsible for embedding security controls in the product delivery lifecycle by adopting Dev OPS processes and tools
• Acting as the senior advisor to the technical and business stakeholders for all Cyber Security Matters
• Acting as the Critical Incident manager during major Cyber-attack campaigns
• Defines technical standards for application and infrastructure security – where applicable
• Bachelor's degree in Computer/ Information Technology
• At least 10 years of system/network and/or application security experience, including threat modeling, threat assessments, risk identification techniques, penetration testing
• Detailed knowledge of network and Web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
• Very detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
• Strong working knowledge of Linux and windows platforms
• Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate staff that work on shifts and under extreme pressure
• Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability, strong judgment and the ability to deliver high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively translate and communicate complex technical information and risk to all levels of internal and external organizations.
• Must be able to work under extreme pressure with strong operational background
• Very high work ethics and personal integrity
• Industry certifications (CISSP, CISM, CEH.)
• Military or Law Enforcement Experience is an advantage