Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming/sportsbook company who have offices in several locations across Europe and Asia. They are looking for an QA Team Lead to join their team.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
● Leading Quality Assurance
● Working closely with the Development Director / Product Owners / Other QA Leads to develop the
Quality Assurance approaches and practices to drive quality deliverables rapidly into production
● Provide technical expertise and support in terms of performance and automation suites use as an
integral part of every story, deliverable and sprint.
● Understand, analyze, evaluate and act upon business requirements to balance the level of
automation, manual and business driven testing required & developed for major changes and
provide/upskill the same knowledge understanding and analysis approaches for every squad to
● Drive from a QA perspective & Support from a Development perspective the push towards full
CI/CD with rapid modular components
● Ensure all QAs (in Channel of responsibility) understand and are trained / mentored to:
○ Identify components to be tested and define rapid and pragmatic fit for purpose testing in
alignment with the rest of development teams.
○ Follow pragmatic practices to ensure rapid business led priority delivery
○ Promote industry standards where suitable
○ Ensure our products are reliable
○ Drive User Experience excellence
○ Knowledge of business requirements and their impact on delivery.
○ Executes software quality assurance testing via performance and automation tools.
○ Operate as Performance and Automation engineers
○ Gather, analyze and summarize test results.
● When necessary engage directly / personally (be hands on) QA Testing via manual and or
automation script development means
● The role requires being available for on-call support, Deployments out of hours
● Drive on-going location / channel specific QA resourcing / recruitment
Mandatory skills and experience:
● At least 3+ years of working experience in QA Lead and Automation Lead roles
● At least 6+ years of working experience in QA roles on varied types of software development
● At least 2+ years of experience in testing applications with Third Party integration.
● Experienced in using JMeter or similar tools used in performance testing.
● Able to create automation & load test scripts, analyze data from execution results, and create
● Background in testing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAPUI or similar tool.
● Good understanding with Selenium Web Driver and similar technology.
● Experience of continuous integration/delivery.
Desirable skills and experience:
● A background in online gaming would be ideal, but we would love to hear from people who have any
high transaction throughput systems knowledge and experience.
● Experience with application load and performance testing.
● Experience using web based task management and resource allocation tools such as JIRA or TFS.
● Experience with Linux will also be beneficial.
● Experience in working with an offshore development teams.
● Basic knowledge with Java and Cucumber Gherkin.
● Good oral and written English communication skills
● Ability to work in a team and works well under pressure and deadlines
● Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
● Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive
● Background in Agile Software Development using Scrum Methodology is preferred but not required.
● Full-Time position available