Our client has an exciting opportunity in the form of a VIP Manager. You will be responsible for VIP management, that includes identifying, acquiring, retaining and managing VIP customers and therefore growing brand loyalty and revenues.
• VIP Management - Daily management and contact with at least five VIP customer via
available communication channels.
• Outbound calls - Daily calls to different group of customers that need attention to convert,
• Payments - Explain payment options so customers can understand the different methods
available and proactively contact customers by chat and phone to provide assistance with
• Customer service - Identifies and answers all customer needs to resolve all customer
concerns and must forward all concerns to the appropriate department resources.
• Provide technical advice and support to help customers experiencing problems accessing
or using our websites.
• When needed, escalate complex enquiries to management, ensuring they understand the
issue to best help the customers.
• Work with other teams in the company, such as marketing and product development, and
operations, to give them customer feedback and ensure we resolve queries.
• Take personal ownership of problems and resolve them in the best way for customers.
• Ensure all back-office systems are accurately updated so we have correct information
regarding customers and their enquiries.
• Hit target deliverables in terms of outbound calls placed and conversions.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to easily develop and build positive
relationships with customers.
• Knowledge of the online casino and sports betting industry, particularly football products.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of French is beneficial but not essential.
• Ability to interact quickly and accurately within any live chat environment to speedily
provide clear and precise help, information and/or instructions to all who you interact with
• Ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving and detail orientation.
• Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
• Good listening and comprehension skills with the ability to follow instructions efficiently.
• Adaptable and flexible when it comes to working hours i.e. weekends and evenings when