One of our clients has entered into a market access deal with a major casino partner and are looking to launch into the US New Jersey market in Q1 2022 with a very significant media investment and an innovative product with the aim of becoming a leading online casino operator.
The company requires an Operations Manager who can set up, manage and lead a team with a focus on growing the service and operations functions of the company. You will be responsible to oversee the daily operation tasks including but not limited to first and second line of support via Live Chat, Emails and Phone while maintaining high SLA to ensure performance KPI are met, conducting customers KYC verifications and overall Risk/Compliance assessment monitoring to adhere with the company policies and protocols.
The Operation centre will be based in New Jersey and requires the protentional manager to resides nearby the office premises.
Risk/Compliance responsibilities as:
•Develop, supervise and maintain a high-performance Operation centre, including recruitment, training and establish exceptional workflow processes
•Effectively manage team performance and workload related to Customer Support and Troubleshooting, assisting and handling customer enquiries whether related to product information, complaints or general information requests in a timely manner
•Ensuring customers enquiries are handled in accordance with the company high service standards
•Conduct KYC verifications and daily risk processes to identify, manage and report suspicious/fraudulent activity
•Ensure the staff is up-to-date with the company policies, procedures and regulatory license requirements
•Monitor the Operation functional KPIs, analyze daily the service delivered to customers and provide periodic reporting to the respective higher management stakeholders
•Collaborate and work closely with other Internal Departments within the organization
Skills and Capabilities
• Minimum 3-5 years of Operation/Customer Service Management experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors. High advantage for iGaming Experience.
• Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English (Mandatory), highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details
• Excellent organizational, management and individual productivity skills
• Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
• Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment
• Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
• Experience in recruitment and training
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and remote offices
• Devoted person that inspires to excel and achieve all goals and objectives
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools and past experience with various CRM Tools