Bettingjobs are working with a games studio specialising in the production of HTML5 casino games for the global online casino sector.
Based: Solihull, West Midlands
• Formulate strong marketing campaigns to assist with product sales and promotions.
• Create new and engaging content to promote the various brands on the company website and social media channels.
• Generate digital and hard copy marketing collateral to advertise new products.
• Design and produce presentation packs for commercial colleagues to use at face to face meetings
• Create copy and content for press releases and the website that makes technical information engaging
• Work closely with the commercial team to organise and develop an events and exhibition schedule and help produce relevant collateral
• Ongoing analysis of competitor activity to ensure we stay best in class
Your skills / experience
• A Marketing degree or similar would be advantageous, however if you are qualified by experience this will be accepted
• B2B marketing experience, ideally within the games/gambling arena
• Experience of the following Adobe packages (some training can be given to intermediate level users):
• Microsoft PowerPoint (expert level)
• Video publishing / editing skills
• Evidence of email marketing and campaigns