Betting Jobs are working with a very well established B2B iGaming company with offices in Stockholm. They are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their technical team.
- Responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of company services within the SRE domain.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application and network, in both physical and cloud-based environments.
- Gain deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design and drive standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company (continuous delivery).
- Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems meeting SLA requirements.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Ability to effectively communicate to management.
- Develop, configure and optimize service and application monitoring and telemetry.
- Assist in the roll-outs and deployment of new product features and installations.
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor applications and services in a large-scale environment.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with "operability" in mind.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of gaming platform services.
- Monitor and manage the gaming platform to ensure SLAs are met.
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure and applications through automation.
- Develop strategy, processes, and shape our existing infrastructure and support procedures
- Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline.
- A technology graduate degree within relevant field, or working experience and knowledge deemed equal.
- Strong knowledge of current IT methodologies and systems technologies and standards.
- Always keeps IT security in mind.
- Actively follows SRE/DevOps best practices.
- Actively work reducing toil by automating manual tasks.
Hands on experience including, but not limited to:
- Good knowledge about scrip
- Experience with configuration management, monitoring, reporting and alerting using industry leading tools.
- Test and build systems such as Jenkins, GitHub, ArgoCD or similar.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or GCP and VM/container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- In-depth understanding of Linux OS.
- In-depth understanding of network protocols.
- Strong communication, negotiation, conflict resolution skills and ability to tackle a problem to completion.
- Desire and ability to wear many hats (developer, operations, tester, architect)
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole.
- Practical knowledge of various aspects of service design, including messaging protocols & their behaviour, caching strategies and software design practices.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- High moral integrity.
- At least 2 years of experience within similar roles (DevOps, SRE, or similar)